Masyado akong natuwa dito sa list ni eferlein kaya ni-post ko rito.
Almost perfect na sana kaya lang, hindi ko pa (at wala kong balak) ma experience ang number 19. ^^
*photo courtesy of ryan sulit ^^
1. Coffee/Red bull is part of your midnight snack.
2. Whenever you ride the MRT/LRT, you can’t help but observe the roof plans of the houses below you.
3. When somebody tells you, “Ang ganda ng model!” you don’t think of a person.
4. You see everything in perspective and with vanishing points.
5. Your usual gimmick sessions have been reduced to about once a month.
6. To you, 2:00am is still very early.
7. You have a to-do list or a calendar filled with deadlines.
8. You know Rotring and Staedtler better than Miu Miu and Dorothy Perkins.
9. Whenever you’re in a public place, you hear yourself complaining about how wrongly-planned/designed the place is. “Ang sikip ng hallways”, “Dapat mas maraming bintana”, etc.
10. Whenever you’re taking the stairs, you can’t help but comment about the height of the steps or the size of the treads.
11. You set your alarm in order to inform yourself that “an hour has passed”.
12. Whenever you see shadows on the ground, you can’t help but imagine how hard it is to plot those things.
13. When you hear the word “scale”, you think of 1:100, 1:200, 1:300…
14. Champective is one of your hidden skills.
15. Whenever you’re doing your plate, and tomorrow is your deadline, you get annoyed when something really good is on the television.
16. You’ve lost track of what day it is.
17. People sometimes ask you why you are so “hyper”.
18. You can determine how many meters something is without actually measuring it.
19. You’d rather lose your purse than your pencil case.
20. When the rain gets you, you prefer to get yourself wet rather than your plate.
21. You have seen floor plans in your dreams.
22. To you, weekends mean “sleep”.
23. After being accustomed to Master, Berkeley and Bainbridge—those B&W illustration boards now seem so incredibly cheap to you.
24. Spending hundreds and hundreds of pesos on a single item is normal to you.
dagdag pa: (from pintday.org)
You’re not ashamed of drooling in class anymore, especially during Structures lectures
You think it’s possible to create space.
You’ve listened to all your CDs in less than 48 hours.
You’re not seen in public.
You become excellent at recycling when making models.
You take notes and leave messages with a rapidograph and colour markers.
You combine breakfast, lunch and dinner into one single meal.
You see holidays only as extra sleeping time.
You’ve realised that French curves are not that exciting.
You can use Photoshop, Illustrator and make a web page, but you don’t know how to use Excel.
hanggan kelan aabot ang listahan na to?